🎉 BUG Bounty Hunter! Up to 5,000 $BEAN Reward

all have same problme :smiley:

hi i think a problem with drivers version. im sittin on my pc with ryzen 5 and i got that problem with bean reward see this problem in my video/ when im open program in my netbook on mobil geforce 740 the problem is gone.

Gallery is not tradable and transferable, so it should not appear in the market.

Stairs lack protection. It’s easy to fall down the stairs.
tutieshi_640x355_7s

3 Likes

Is this a bug? It seems unreasonable in reality

I often do

1 Like

I also have this problem sometimes

鱿鱼游戏所有玩家不同步,每当停下来的时候,其他玩家还在奔跑

鱿鱼游戏所有玩家不同步,每当停下来还有奔跑的

I joined SecondLive on March 30.
In " New Player Task", the tasks of the “Complete first-ever clock in” and “Complete initial mining” which I am not sure whethere it means “Staking” should be showed “Claimed” when I done my first clock in and staking.

1 Like

Since now we have “BUG Bounty Hunter!” event, this page should put in this event not just “coming soon”

1 Like

I’m running with shift but jumping with space doesn’t work. I couldn’t find a way to get out of the pool I tried all the keys but I couldn’t find it. Is it a control error or is it me?

1 Like

its a bug congrats on finding out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad I could help, we are a strong family. I will do my best to improve under any circumstances. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Some beans are still on the ground even though they have been picked up

1 Like

I’ve created my suspicious avatar who loves to chew bubble gum and sometimes pieces of wood:

Tried to see it in game 4 times but the chewing man always lose his suspiciousness:

Resuming, eye stuff saves but does not show in game.

2 Likes

Realistic avatar animations should be fixed: emotions and walking.
When you walk then stop avatar keeps moving for a moment (same with ACG), it realized better in web versions of art galleries when avatar stops instantly.

1 Like

Just. small bug. The BetFury skirt is listed as shoes by mistake.

And the Dego skirt can’t be used. Doesn’t appear on the avatar when selected.

2 Likes