🎉 BUG Bounty Hunter! Up to 5,000 $BEAN Reward

3 Likes

Sometimes after refreshing “Event” page it displays old events, if you refresh the page again it’s back to normal.

1 Like

Confirming, same issue once in a while

Sometimes coins on SeconLive Square appear in strange places or in places where they can’t be picked up (inside the walls or constructions). Spawn area should be corrected.
Several examples on the pictures:

1 Like

I went into the swimming pool, but I couldn’t get out.

2 Likes

I think it should be possible to swim or float in the sea. Now the situation is the same as on land.

1 Like

Bugs:

• I can’t create a space, sign in failed with my ledger (reported long time ago).
  • The draw distance is different for the model and Jayson Atienza NFT Cyberboot, sometimes you can see the shoes and the lasers but not the model walking or running. It also happens with pets, you can see a walking dog without his human.
  • Sometimes the model is transparent and you only see a walking NFT headset.
  • You can’t run using right SHIFT.
  • In both ACG and realistic avatars i only can customize the eyes, all the other sliders are empty (nose, ears, etc.)
  • Fix the animations, the ACG avatar laugh looks weird, and the new realistic one can’t clap, do ok or blow a kiss.
  • You can traspass the limits on some spaces and get stucked.

Suggestions:

• Enable “ESC” to skip the popup and “ENTER” to confirm it please, it will be much better :blush:, hitting that “X” every time with the mouse feels like closing annoying popup ads navigating on Internet :sweat_smile:
  • Make the rewards on lines independent from each other, no more treasure dissapearing in front of us.
  • Avoid multiple accounts on treasure hunt, make it VP required like the puzzle or don’t let empty wallets to participate, check them to have at least +0.05 BNB
  • Add line statistics (Ping and Total players)
  • Better draw distance
  • Allow us to jump with space bar :slight_smile:
  • Bring back the music player, you removed it and now we can’t change the song or keep hearing it on all the map.
  • Bring back the option to disable all the models and show only the name.
  • Option to disable the crown and the total money in your head.

Screenshots:

The sun is so big, but we have no shadow
It is suggested to add shadow effects of characters or pets to enhance the realism。

1 Like

can a teleport be placed here and the wallet integrated here? When we press exit, it returns to the field and when the wallet is clicked, it is directed directly to the site, which is actually a negative situation.

[image]

Although I bought an outfit from the market, the button here is not active. for your information .

when did you buy it? This task can be completed once daily. Check your reward in wallet

I just caught a bug with Mannequin Challenge. I won, clicked “Leave” but nothing happened, then I got message saying “Game Over”. But actually I won so I was able to claim reward.

Long-term connections break. Avatar hangs. The uninterrupted connection will strengthen the social structure. Local chat or messaging should not be interrupted.

Bug with T-shirts models, the more shoulder width the less these gaps

1 Like

Hi, visual BUG

1 Like

also puzzle pieces are magnetized to the right place by themselves sometimes

Sorting from low to high does not work correctly

When I minimize the screen, the avatar walks by itself. It stops when I click the icon button twice. However, most of the time when I open something else on the screen, the avatar starts walking in the back window. It’s very annoying not being able to control the avatar.

Bean Cleam not activated
Deducted from account but cleam was not active and I could not withdraw metamask.

1 Like

Is the bounty reward distribution starting today (it’s Monday) by any chance? New Mining Pool opens soon, so wanted to know if I’d be able to make my stake a little bigger than usual :smiley:

1 Like