💰 How do you like SecondLive’s $Bean tokenomic system?

I do not know the role of this token, the current token economics does not explain the role of live, I think he should be empowered.
What is important in meta-universe is the unity of entertainment and economy.
There are not only real users who love to dress up, make friends and handle exhibitions, but also speculators who participate in investment and gain benefits.
In addition to governance, live is given more value in Britain, such as decorating rooms, trading, socializing, organizing parties, etc., so that it can be used.

1 Like

The dual currency model is very good to eliminate many scientists and ensure the interests of most players, but I am more concerned about when to list Binance’s IDO

I like the $bean-stacking system for getting $live, the only problem is that $BEAN is too much among players, it creates an endless supply of coins and no demand. For that, I would introduce some sort of combat pass, so that players would have to buy a $BEAN combat pass first to be able to stake coin and get increased rewards. Or that the battle pass would give the ability to buy costumes for $BEAN, then users would spend that currency not just on staking.
And most importantly, get rid of multi-accounting, because it kills the economy, which is built on getting $BEAN for free. I’d be happy to see any of my proposed theories in action, thanks for listening!

Presently the way Secondlive growing , building everything is pretty perfect.
its Dual token mechanism i wish team should stick on it . i suggest team to

• Change the locked Bean limit 100 into more (200+).
  • Unlocked Bean must be staked to mining pool within certain time period if not the unlcoked Beans should be burned.
  • Start reward campaign to encourage the stakers of minning pool.

Thank you team

PRJ

我觉得在目前的基础上可以增加一些空投,比如拥有nft多的玩家给与一定的空投奖励作为激励,对活跃玩家的签到奖励可以再丰厚一点,增加大家的积极性。

I like the Secondlive project. I have been with this project since the beginning, but the feeling of unveiling the main character is too late and the number of beans around has increased, and the trouble for the main wish list and the number of other avatars may become tiresome and excessive. The general addition of trading partners is great, and it would be better to change the core program of the system sooner rather than later

It is better to create beans and use them to introduce and make spaces more practical

:rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::flying_saucer:

I like the concept of $beans tokenomic system that we earn beans from various activity then we stake them to earn $live token.This is very adventures.I am very furious about that to earn more and more beans.

Current tokenomics works well. The idea of earning $BEAN through several activities within Second Live is very good. And burning $BEAN in staking to earn $LIVE rewards is also great since brings deflationary aspect to tokenomics. In my opinion, one thing that could improve is having additional use cases to $BEAN (like buying NFTs on marketplace or paying rent for using spaces). Keep the good work!

1 Like

not everyone can get $bean, for that I voted to allow $bean onchain back
I think this is necessary to advance tokenomics

Add a live board where you can use $BEAN for bounties and use it for raffles, participate in bonus pools, etc., consume a lot of $BEAN and increase the value of LIVE.

1 Like

I hope that beans will be freely traded in the game in the future. Space holders can earn beans by setting space activities. Others can earn beans by participating in activities in the space. Beans can buy some items in the game.

I think we should give beans the ability to buy in-game NFT, such as clothing, hair, etc.

1 Like

I think the current economic model is very good. But if I were to suggest it, I would suggest:

1. The VP/bean gap that can be obtained by space level can be more obvious. As a result, people will cherish high-end space more, and are more willing to invest in high-end space. The current gap is really too small. Everyone is only willing to buy low-level spaces. Even rich players can’t see why they want to buy high-level spaces. They are only willing to buy several low-level spaces.
  2. Reward loyal players, and give away 200 beans for every 30 consecutive days of puzzles! Make players more loyal and accustomed to daily puzzles to get bean rewards.
1 Like

BEAN need a more usecase for burning like crafting fee to decorate space

The tokenomic bean is now better than a year ago, first of all I have to thank the developers for the hard work of the developers so far to perfect the secondlive project.

Beans are very crucial in secondlive projects. That’s why I suggest that devs always adjust tokenomic beans, don’t let them destroy live values ​​like SLP & Axie which are too much and make a significant impact on axie infinity.

my suggestion for tokenomic bean is:

• create new puzzles. so that players don’t feel bored & give more vp power rewards to this game so that it has a significant impact on the value of nft space

• create unique and different games between space apartments, ocean pools, crypto space, rooftop space and island space. So each nft space has something different not only with appearance and vp power but has different functions

-Making a level every nft space has a function to get a bean. don’t just VP rewards, maybe you can use the level nft space like the game criteria that must have a minimum level of space to play the game. This will have a positive impact on the value of nft space, namely the scarcity of every nft space in every level because if you make a game new ones that require nft levels to play and get more beans than those that don’t have nft spaces.

• Make beans rarer. in a way everyone who wants to design clothes, shoes, accessories to space etc, must make a payment with a bean this will make the bean more rare and not make the bean unlimited like get slp to easy and create axie to easy and there will be more supply than low demand. every creator who wants to make a space or clothessuit must pay with beans maybe like 100-500 beans to make the marketplace more valuable and live tokens rarer to get

-charge nft listing fees using beans to increase the scarcity of beans, like 10-20 beans this will make all players think again so they don’t want to sell their nft in a hurry because a lot of nft is sold in the marketplace but the demand is very little.

1 Like

Marketplace should be able to support $Bean. currency
$Bean can be stuffed into nft for a transaction called ( $Bean lock ) and you can get $Bean back after burning that nft, set the max limit of each skin to 1-1000 Bean for example will increase number of transactions
In terms of macroeconomics, clothes need to be continuously molded and burned continuously to meet market demand

1.豆子的获取方式应该更加丰富,目前的寻宝以及测试中的木头人游戏内容过于单调乏味且与项目的关联度不大,而且在寻宝中有不少机器人玩家,严重影响了新用户的体验。建议项目方搞一些更用心的内容,比如知识问答,社区互动抽奖之类的,提高人们获取豆子的积极性。
2.豆子的用途过于单一,除了质押没有别的用处。给豆子赋予一些其他功能,比如抽奖券,nft市场购买等等,这更能提高用户的粘度。

目前Bean和Live的经济模型就挺好。但是还可以完善。
总的思路:
Bean主要作为激励用户参与活跃度。
Live主要用作价值锁定。
装饰品也有SABCD等级之分,不同等级有不同VP加成。
简单地说,Bean可以用作打赏,购买游戏的入场券,抽奖券,租用NFT,包括但不限于租用鱼竿,游艇赚取Bean。普通玩家使用特定模型进行贴图也可以成为创作者,消耗Bean进行创意设计,出售装饰品甚至空间整装赚取Live,这样Bean既有产出也有消耗。
LIVE用于价值锁定,包括购买NFT,包括但不限于植物种子,鱼竿,鱼饵,游泳圈,泳衣,派对酒水,游艇,藏品,装扮服饰。保证Live的消耗。

The current economic model of $Bean and $Live is fine. But refinement can also be improved.
General idea:
There are also SABCD grades for decorations, and different grades have different VP bonuses.
$Bean is mainly used as an incentive for users to participate in activity.
$Live is mainly used for value locking.
Simply put, $Bean can be used as a tip, buy game tickets, raffle tickets, rent NFTs, including but not limited to renting fishing rods, and yachts to earn $Bean. Ordinary players can also become creators by using specific models for textures, consuming $Bean for creative design, selling decorations and even making space for $Live, so that $Bean has both output and consumption.
$LIVE is used to lock in value, including buying NFTs, including but not limited to plant seeds, fishing rods, baits, swim rings, swimsuits, party drinks, yachts, collectibles, and dress-up apparel. Guaranteed consumption of $Live.

give a BEAN reward to the art space so that the art space is more attractive to users to be creative in it and to attract more users to visit it. holding an exhibition feature in the art space by selling tickets that must be paid for using BEAN.

hold advertising features in the space or in the art space, but at a bean fee.

give more features to the pet in the bean economy, maybe it can be made like tamagochi or dragon city or the pet can be given a rental to take a trip and can be made a reward bean

provide facilities to make BEAN as a reward that will be provided for every player who wants to hold an event in their respective SPACE. but the BEAN still has to be suspended for on-chain transfers, maybe a solution can be given, such as submitting a proposal for the event and letting the secondlive distribute the beans from the event held in their own space.