Add NFT to Art Gallery

Hello! ! Im create my nft gallery in SecondLive ( I have both Dome Art Gallery and Modern Art Gallery), but I can’t understand how to add nft there. When trying to decorate a gallery in the web, I don’t see the nft that I purchased in the SecondLive marketplace and especially I don’t understand how to add my NFTs from a wallet or other marketplace. I updated the chrome browser version to the latest version and also updated the metamask to the latest version, but nothing has changed.

In the gallery, when a frame is clicked, you will reach the NFT list you have with the NFT tab on the drop-down menu. NFTs you purchased from the SecondLive market will be listed in the BNB Chain tab. On the Ethereum Tab, you will reach the NFT list that you bought or uploaded on opensea.io.

The bottom message, much more accurate, is a redirect.

Here is a detailed tutorial, I hope it can help you

1 Like

That’s is the problem- NFTs wich I purchased from the SecondLive market NOT listed in the BNB Chain tab. And manuals is not help to the solution of this problem.

Thank you, but it’s not help. I watched all tutorials,but this is not help to the solution of this problem. That’s is the problem- NFTs wich I purchased from the SecondLive market NOT listed in the BNB Chain tab. And other NFT’s also not listed there.

Connected to the game, check your wallet address. Delete your browser’s history, clear cookies. If you are sure that the NFTs you have are in the wallet address you connect to the game, and your nfts are not listed, contact an OG via discort or telegram and report your wallet address. They will take care of you.

Thank you, it also didn’t help. I deleted the entire browser history and cookies - the result is the same. Then I returned the browser to the original settings, reinstalled the browser, tried to log in on a completely new system (MacOs Catalina 10.15.7) - the result is the same. My NFTs are visible in the metamask and in SecondLive’s personal account, but not visible on a tab in the private gallery. As it turned out, at least two more of my friends have the same problem. I appealed in support but did not receive an answer, so I wrote here. Perhaps you know who exactly I can ask this question?

I will send the thread link to the technical team, they will review it and reply to you when the problem is resolved. You can follow the topic.

May I ask which NFT it is, let’s check